Instructors Get Started with bCourses
Interested in using bCourses to enhance, blend, or flip your class? You’ve come to the right place! Anyone who is the instructor of record for a UC Berkeley class can use it to deliver their course materials and graded activities. Your course site can be customized to fit your needs, as well as the needs of your students.
Please take a moment to review the following “Instructors Getting Started” help guides linked below, which will have the information that you need to get your site ready, to organize your content, to communicate with students, and to set up your assignments and gradebook:
- Getting Started: Site Setup and Management
- Getting Started: Organizing Your Course Site
- Getting Started: Communicating
- Getting Started: Assignments & Grading
We also offer face-to-face workshops, as well as a self-paced online tutorials where you can learn more about bCourses.
- Upcoming Face-to-Face Workshops
- Enroll in Growing with Canvas (Online Training from bCourses Vendor)
- Learning Canvas 2018 (Video Tutorial from Lynda.com)
- Learn bCourses Online (Older Training for Reference Only)
If you experience any technical problems with bCourses, please let us know by using the options available in the “Contact Us” module on the top right of this page.