Kaltura is a web-based video management platform that allows UC Berkeley instructors, students and staff to upload, edit, manage and share videos and other media. Beginning in July 2020, Kaltura can be accessed from bCourses (Canvas). Recordings from a variety of tools, including ETS Classroom Course Capture, Zoom, and Kaltura Capture (desktop application) can be saved directly to Kaltura.
Funded by the Berkeley Student Technology Fund
More About Kaltura
Kaltura Alerts & Updates
September 14, 2020
September 10, 2020
September 2, 2020
- How do I add My Media or Media Gallery to my bCourses site?
- How can I share my Zoom Recordings in bCourses using Kaltura?
- How do I embed Kaltura media in bCourses using the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I use the Kaltura Capture Desktop Recorder?
- How do I allow/disallow students (or site members) to contribute to a bCourses Media Gallery?
- How do I create a video assignment in bCourses?