Kaltura is a web-based video management platform that allows for the upload, editing, managing and sharing of videos and other media. Kaltura can be accessed from bCourses (Canvas). Recordings from a variety of tools, including ETS Classroom Course Capture, Zoom, and Kaltura Capture (desktop application) can be saved directly to Kaltura.
Funded by the Berkeley Student Technology Fund
More About Kaltura
Kaltura Alerts & Updates
June 8, 2021
April 26, 2021
December 17, 2020
- How do I add My Media or Media Gallery to my bCourses site?
- How can I share my Zoom Recordings in bCourses using Kaltura?
- How do I embed Kaltura media in bCourses using the Rich Content Editor?
- How do I use the Kaltura Capture Desktop Recorder?
- How do I allow/disallow students (or site members) to contribute to a bCourses Media Gallery?
- How do I create a video assignment in bCourses?